Monday 9 July 2012

"Fings Ain't Wot They Seem, Always"



Fings Ain't Wot They Seem, Always” is the title of my next “Letter From NY” radio talk.

Inspired by my cockney plumber, Benny, and the distinguished American playwright, Lillian Hellman, it's a rumination on seeing beneath the surface. Making a special guest appearance is a ghost (no kidding!) who lived with me for many years in my Battersea house.

Intrigued? I hope you tune in on Wednesday, 25th July, for the live broadcast on Southwest Broadcasting at 5pm on  www.sirenonline.co.uk  or download the podcast at  www.southsidebroadcasting.podbean.com  You'll find my segments in the 'Categories' section after the last Wed. of every month.
I'm really interested to get your comments.  Please, let me know how I'm doing.

Cheers, Annette


No comments:

Post a Comment