Thursday 26 July 2012

Contest Alert



As many of my fans know, I'm writing my memoirs and have launched a contest to find just the right title. So far, I've received dozens & dozens of truly creative & original entries, proving that so many of you should become writers yourselves!

But enough's enough, and so the time has come to end the competition. As of midnight August 31st. 2012, no further suggested titles will be accepted.

So, if you haven't already entered a title, here's your last chance. For those who now want to have a second or third go it might prove magic!!

Go to my website annetteandre.com and read my bio & then noodle-up a winning entry. There's no limit. Send all titles to  sales@annetteandre.com

I'll be selecting the winner sometime in the coming months.

Good luck to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment