Thursday 31 January 2013

The suspense is over !


“Where Have I Been All My Life?”
is the winning title in the contest to name my forthcoming  memoir.
The title, submitted by Graydon Feinstein, a college student from Studio City, Calif. leapt out at me from the hundreds suggested by fans from literally around the world.
Indeed, “Where Have I been All My Life?” is a question I’ve asked myself countless times over the years, but when it came time to name my autobiography, it didn’t spring to mind.  Thank you, Graydon, for offering what I hope will be an intriguing title attached to a bestseller !
Graydon, a fan of “Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased)”, “The Saint”, and in particular “The Prisoner” will receive an autographed photo of his choice (to add to his growing collection of 60’s series stills) and a personally inscribed copy of “Where Have I Been All My Life” upon publication.
I want to thank all of you who took the time & effort to help me name my book.  So many of the suggested titles were creative and off-the-wall that I had quite a few sleepless nights selecting just one.
And I want to thank Alex Lewczuk, Siren Radio host, for helping to bring the contest to a much wider audience than I could’ve hoped for.
Please keep tuned to these billboards for news of the publication date for the book.
I value your interest & comments.
All best wishes,
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment