Sunday 11 March 2012

Hello and Welcome!

 
Hello! and welcome to this, my first attempt at blogging. So, if you have some helpful suggestions about improving my performance, I'd really appreciate your comments.

The heyday of my career spanned the 60's and 70's. If you go to my website or facebook page, you'll find my biog. and all of my theatre , film and TV credits. But those cold facts don't begin to convey the joy and sense of accomplishment I had starring in “Randall & Hopkirk, Deceased”, appearing with Sir Roger Moore in “The Saint” more times than any other guest actress, with Pat McNee & Honor Blackman in “The Avengers” and all the other shows I did that have now become cult favourites the world over.

I'd love to hear what you think of those series that now are part of British TV's “Golden Age”. Which are your favourites and why? How do they compare to today's TV series? Feel free to ask questions about the productions, the fashions we wore and other items that might interest you about those days.

On my website you'll also find a great collection of photographs from my shows which you can buy. So visit and enjoy.

Well, that's about it for my first outing in the Blogosphere.

Cheers, for now!

Annette





2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you blogging here, Annette. And, an even bigger plus for me; you began blogging on my birthday!

    My sister (Rachel) and I are huge fans of Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased), and Rachel used to do brilliant impersonations of Jeanie.

    Anyway, for what it’s worth, I ‘m really pleased to see you here, and look forward to reading lots more.

    And, lastly, may I say, you’re still looking fantastic!

    My blog

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear B.F.K.A. (Blogger Formerly Known As);

    You are my FIRST comment. How wonderful! I'm delighted that you & Rachel are both fans of R&H.

    When I learn how to do this (blogging) properly, I will post, hopefully, many things of interest. So please stay with me.

    I must thank you for your compliments.

    Cheers,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete